Procedures for Office Meetings at Godbey Law
Due to the COVID-19 Pandemic, clients and prospective are encouraged to communicate with Godbey Law through phone, email and video conferencing. In the event that you prefer a visit with us in person, we have enacted some Procedures designed to prtect you and our staff. Each Visitor to a Godbey Law office must:
- Please sign in at our front desk. This tracking is critical in the event someone does become ill.
- Wear a mask. If you do not have a mask, Godbey Law will provide one for you. You can take the mask with you upon leaving our office.
- Every Visitor must have his/her temperature taken with a temporal scanner. Your temperature will NOT be recorded by our office. If your temperature is higher than 100.4, you will be given the option to have it taken again orally. If your reading remains above 100.4, you not be allowed to remain in our office.
- Each Visitor will be given their own Godbey Law pen to use for completing any forms or signing documents. You will take this pen with you when you leave.
- Every Visitor must complete our COVID-19 screening questionnaire (download fillable PDF). These forms will be kept confidential, just as all information about your visit is kept confidential.
- We have hand sanitizer for each Visitor, and we strongly advised you to make use of it.
- If you bring another person(s) with you to our office, each such person must follow these Procedures.
- Visitors are not permitted to go beyond the front lobby and conference room area. All meetings with Godbey Law Visitors will be conducted in our Conference Room.
We apologize for any inconvenience these Procedures may cause our clients, prospective client and other Visitors. We have enacted them to help ensure the safety of all Visitors as well as our staff at Godbey Law. Thank you in advance for your cooperation.
Mark E. Godbey
GODBEY LAW LLC