Auto Accident Lawyers Serving Ohio
If you or a loved one has suffered a serious injury in an Ohio auto accident, you are facing difficult weeks and months ahead.
You must obtain the medical care and services you need to recover. You will have to deal with living expenses and household bills, quite possibly on a reduced income. You also will have to deal with complicated issues of insurance:
- Do I use my health insurance to pay bills while my auto accident claim is pending?
- How do I get medical care if I have no health insurance?
- Who will pay my medical bills while my auto insurance claim is pending?
- What is “med pay” coverage?
- What do I do if the other driver is not insured?
These car accident insurance claims are difficult to handle by yourself because you deal with insurance companies that care only about their bottom line.
Godbey Law in Cincinnati, Ohio, is an experienced personal injury law firm. We obtain compensation for the victims of car accidents, car-truck accidents, car-motorcycle accidents and other acts of negligence. Our firm can deal with the insurance companies on your behalf, with the aim of obtaining full compensation for your losses and suffering.
Call 513-241-6650 or send an e-mail to arrange for a free consultation. A lawyer at our firm can evaluate your situation and explain how we could help you get the compensation you need and deserve.
Building a Strong and Persuasive Case
At Godbey Law, we have a long record of success in challenging personal injury and wrongful death cases. Our attorneys will use this experience and knowledge to build a strong case on your behalf. We will investigate the crash thoroughly. Working with your physician and medical experts, we will identify the medical care and rehabilitation services you need to recover to the fullest extent possible so that we can include those in our claim. Our attorneys will calculate any lost earnings and quantify your emotional losses and suffering.
We build strong and persuasive case designed to maximize the compensation you receive.
What Should I Do After an Auto Accident?
After a car wreck, you need to act quickly to preserve evidence that is vital to your case:
- Do not repair or dispose of your vehicle before talking with us. Our investigators will photograph and examine it.
- Do not talk with an insurance company representative. Godbey Law can handle your claim and deal with all of the insurance issues.
- Get the names and contact numbers of any witnesses.
- Call Godbey Law at 513-241-6650 as soon as possible.
Serving People in Ohio and Kentucky
It is best to speak with a lawyer as soon as possible after the injury so you don’t miss filing deadlines or risk saying the wrong thing to an insurance adjuster. Contact us online or by phone today at 513-241-6650 to learn about your legal rights and options.