Effective Date: December 28, 2023
Introduction: Godbey Law LLC (“we,” “us,” or “our”) respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy. This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website GodbeyLaw.com (“our Website”) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
Information We Collect:
Personal Information: We collect personal information which you voluntarily provide to us. This may include your name, address, email address, telephone number, and any other information you choose to provide.
Browsing Information: As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns.
How We Use Your Information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
Disclosure of Your Information:
- We do not sell, rent, or trade your personal information to third parties.
- We may disclose aggregated information about our users without restriction.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure.